Leave your clothes behind and discover back-to-nature freedom and sensuality!
Bodyfest 2013 - Saturday June 1A festive weekend of wholesome nude fun - near San Jose, California
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
This event was completed successfully, with 100 participants - the photos shown are images from a similar 2011 event. A report with photos from Bodyfest 2013 will be available at some point.
Update @ May 21 - currently 82 registered, 50/50 M/F balance, Ages 18-29: 30 people, Ages 30-39: 14 people, 40-49: 12 people, 50+ 26 people
❂ Bodyfest Event OverviewExpected to draw close to 100 people, Bodyfest 2013 is our biggest and most activity-packed event ever! It is the culmination of all the retreats, beach parties and performance events we have done to date. Explore your inner and outer self through music, art, dance, performances, games, contests. Stay in one of the comfortable yurts, pitch a tent or just come for the day. Enjoy the hot tub, swimming pool, restaurant. Bring your friends! Make new friends! New to this?... come and try this safe, non-sexual, gender-balanced way of exploring body-freedom. This is a participatory, high-energy event, so please be up to this if you attend.
Start your Bodyfest Registration - but read everything below first!
❂ Main Attendance Points- Pre-register to make sure your name is on the event list
- Being photographed at this event is optional (you can opt out)
- The event is nude-only (weather and health permitting)
- Males without a female buddy have limited possibilities for attending
- Free for main performers, activity leaders, event helpers.
❂ Place - Lupin LodgeWe are at the magnificent Lupin Lodge! This beautiful private naturist facility is nestled in the Santa Cruz Mountains south of San Jose, California and covers 110 acres. Some of it newly renovated this year, this sanctuary has hosted a miriad of cool alternative events like Burning Man Decompression, Raindance and Occupy The Dance Floor. Lupin lodge is a 10 minute drive south of San Jose, a 25 minute drive north of Santa Cruz. There is plenty of free parking, and oodles of camping spots. There are several yurt structures, some for indoor events and others for accommodations. Other facilities: pleasant restrooms, showers, hot tub, pool, tennis courts, restaurants, group kitchen, lawn, patio, nature trails.
❂ Bodyfest ActivitiesWe've done a lot of fun interesting things over the years and we will pack as many of them all into one day as possible, some overlapping to accommodate the many visitors we expect.
Performances: singing, music, aerial silk, martial arts, gymnastics, poi-spinning.
Workshops: Body-awareness, yoga, music, contact dance, meditation, massage.
Creativity: body-painting, nature-costumes, body-scultures, giant bubbles.
Contests: races, tug-of-war, wrestling, jumping.
Exhibits: We will have an "Unveiling" installation. This is where we display images and videos from previous Naked Club events.
❂ Attending Bodyfest1. You must be age 18 or over as of May 31, 2013. This is an adult event, not a family event, though it is oriented towards a younger crowd. Being young-at-heart is OK too.
2. Pre-register on-line. We suggest you do this ASAP even if you are not yet sure you can make it. You can let us know later and if you have to cancel. Secure your place at this one-of-a-kind event now. If you just show up on the day, Lupin Lodge will charge you full rate and you will have to apply to participate at that time. Male participants must have a female "buddy" to participate. (Sorry there are just too many single guys wanting to be part of this) Start your Bodyfest Registration.
3. For the comfort of female participants we will maintain close to a 50/50 gender balance. Single males who wish to apply should review their options on the application page - still, it is best that you find a female buddy and get her to register herself.
4. Photography policy. There will only be limited photography at Bodyfest and only by designated photographers. But if you do not want to be in photographs that is okay. Pink wristbands will be worn by those who do not complete the photography agreement. This allows photographers to be able to avoid you and it allows photo editors to see you in any photos you may accidently end up in. It is also partly your responsibility to exclude yourself when photographers announce they are shooting a group activity. Generally photography will be sporatic and announced to a group in advance.
5. Bodyfest is a nude-only event (excepting weather and heath limitations), not "clothing-optional". This applies to everyone involved, helpers, performers, etc.
5. Wrist Bands - All attendees will wear an issued tan-color wrist band throughout the event to identify that they are fully registered. Those without a photo release will wear a colored wristband.
6. Upon arrival, Lupin Lodge requires all visitors to present photo ID, complete Lupin's registration form, and submit to and pass a Megan's Law online background check. You will also sign the event release and receive your wrist band.
❂ Admission FeesThere are 2 admission fees - one is the Lupin Lodge fee, collected on arrival, which is $20 and up per person (see below) depending on your length of stay and add-ons. The other fee is just $10 per person, the BodyFest event fee.
The Bodyfest fee of $10 is waived (fee refunded at entrance) if one or more of these applies to you:
a) if you agree to the event photo-release.
b) if you attended one of the past Naked Club (PhotoNaturals) events/trips and have already agreed to be on-camera.
c) if you are an official activity leader or event helper.
d) if you are part of a group of associated friends (at least 50% female), 6 or more in total.
e) if you have a special invitation from Nomad to attend.
PhotoNaturals / Naked Club, will not make a profit from this event. We will be spending money on food, props, equipment and support materials. The $10/head we are collecting will simply soften the blow of the cost of the event.
The Lupin Lodge entrance fees are a group rate and it is the only revenue the facility collects from us. They have not charged us an event rental fee. TO GET THE RATES SHOWN BELOW YOUR NAME MUST BE ON A LIST WE GIVE THEM SO PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE THINKING OF GOING.
Lupin Lodge Rates:
One day, 9am-6pm $20.00 per person.
Two days with one night camping $30.00 per person.
Two days with one night yurt accommodation $80.00 per person.
Other fees apply for Lupin Lodge meal plans, RV hook-ups etc. We suggest you bring your own food and/or food to share. We will also provide some.
❂ Schedule✓ Thursday May 30 - The initial crew of Naked Club elves will arrive and start preparing for the event.
✓ Friday May 31 - Attendee's may opt to arrive on this day to set up their camping spot. An evening dinner and event will be planned for anyone who has arrived at this point.
✓ Saturday June 1 - The main BODYFEST event. Activities will start early in the morning and continue non-stop through the day including the evening. If you want to be part of the full Bodyfest experience, camp another night.
✓ Sunday June 2 - Bodyfest decompression. Nothing specific will be planned for this day, other than clean-up and packing. Or make your own impromptu activity. Depending on who's there and what people want to do, more fun stuff can be created on the spot.
❂ Activity LeadersSeveral interesting individuals are coming to perform, help and conduct workshops but I'm still looking for more ideas and leaders for this event, and certainly for future events as well. All booked leaders, performers and helpers attend for free and are paid an honorarium of $50 (except for the volunteer category). Please get in touch with me (Nomad) if you want to propose something.
❂ TransportationIf you are coming by car, there is plenty of parking at Lupin Lodge. Detailed driving directions will be provided once you are fully confirmed to attend. If you do not have a car let us know and we will try to get you carpooled. You could take CalTrain to San Jose and we can pick you up with our minivan.
❂ WeatherThe climate of this area at this time of the year is usually warm (or hot) and sunny, even when the coast and San Francisco are cool and foggy. Perfect for skin to air comfort. There are large activity yurts with heating in case of rain or unusual weather.
❂ Visual DocumentationLimited photography will be done only by certain individuals designated by us. Please do not carry a camera. All photo use is controlled by us and only published in naturist-themed situations.
❂ Free Your Body!Have you ever spent several days without ever putting on clothes? This is your chance. Bodyfest is a nude-only event (weather permitting) and you are expected to participate as natural as possible. And just a reminder that this is not a sexually oriented event - consensual physical contact is encouraged and is usually in abundance for those that are open to it.
❂ Book yourself Now!I know what you're thinking: "wow, I've just got to be part of Bodyfest!" Please contact me at email@example.com right away and I will let you know what you need to do. If you are new here you should start by completing the application page.
Download big poster
Website and all content, is copyright photonaturals.com and the respective
photographers of the images presented. All rights reserved.
Experience our nudist freedom through photos and videos at our website: